Is he falling in love with me? One month of dating?

I have been dating this guy for a month and he lives an hour and a half a way. I work 6 days a week so it is very hard to see him... however we have spent every weekend together. He has introduced me to some of his best friends, I have stayed at his house, met his roomates, we have gone 4wheeling, conoeing, very nice dinners, ziplining, its been amazing. How can I tell if he is falling in love with me? It is too soon to ask if he is dating anyone else? I catch myself smiling all day and I am just so smitten!! We text every day almost all day. Yesterday he said, "I wish you could come home to me and forget about your day". (I was having a weird day at work)
Any opionions greatly appreciated!!

• He is falling in love with me
  • He's not

Most Helpful Guy

• Its hard to say how he feels about you. But either way, i think its about time you brought up becoming exclusive.

• I dont know that I should be the one to do that... shouldn't he be the one? I was thinking I could ask if he dating anyone else though... is that too much?

• No, its not too much. He obviously likes you, why else would he be spending so much time with you? But if he hasn't brought it up yet, either he is waiting for YOU to bring it up, or he just thought it went without saying.

Either way, i think its up to you to bring it up.

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems like he has fallen for you.

What Guys Said 2

• The signs are good, no doubt it's possible he is in love already, I think he may not be sure exactly if you feel the same or not so may be he is waiting or giving it some time to see and access the situation, may be he'll tell you himself when he feels the time is right.

• yes he is.. you get me fam?

• oh my! you think so? why do you think so?

• "I wish you could come home to me and forget about your day".

What Girls Said 1

• He clearly likes you and isn't just using you for a booty call, but that doesn't mean he's failing in love per se. I do think you should ask him if he is dating anyone else. It would be good to know that information.