Won't date if ur divorced or have kids, wrong?

I've been wondering on others opinions on this, would you consider it wring that someone isn't interested in dating someone who has kids or is divorced?

personally i wouldn't but i have good reason, im not ready for kids (im inexperienced and i think it woluld be a bad idea for all involved) and i dont believe in divorce.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• No, you are not wrong. It's just a preference and it's understandable due to your age and experience level. I was always firm about never dating anyone with children, since I don't have any myself, but as I realize how very old I'm getting and how nearly everyone my age has children, I can kind of bend and accepted it a bit more. My preference would still be someone with no children, but I will not completely push away someone with kids. For someone not experienced with such things it becomes a lot of what some would call baggage to accept.

• i mean, i'd rather you not waste someone's time if you're not ready to be a parent.

i would totally be down to date a divorced person with kids. I've always wanted kids, but I don't know about this whole child birth thing, and the fact that the baby then shits on you for 18 years to come -_- it's be great to "have kids" who are already 2 years+ xD

• Erm i guess its not wrong but why would you not want to make another kids life great, you never know if the dad is around or not.

• Divorce is fine if it's for a good reason, kids are a definite no-no though. My husband was married before, but their marriage failed for reasons that make me despise the bitch without even knowing her, so I take comfort in being a great improvement.

• No. You know what you want. You don't owe anyone anything.

Personally, I can understand the kid issue. Why not divorce?

• religious and personal reasons. I'm a christen, and almost my whole family got viciously divorced (over 8, most from one side), non more vicious then my mother. i couldn't put anyone else through that situation and i couldn't be with someone who did. especially if kids involved. can really mess everyone up, none really received in the past 10 years

• I can see your point. However, I can understand some cases like multiple cheating or persistent domestic violence.

What Guys Said 1

• lol i dont mind that... you get me fam?