Is it wrong that i'm mad at the guy i've been dating?

We've been dating for a year seeing eachother pretty much every weekend, he introduced me to all his friends, we took trips togethor and he tells me out of the blue that he's moving in a few months. Moving not because of anything important just wants to move cause he has friends there and he's tired of where he lives now. He's moving this Saturday and i have started no contact , he has contacted me to see me but i dont want to see someone who is leaving me and moving away, i'll just get more hurt
i'm super mad and hurt. I am going no contact because i have feelings for him and he's moving:( is it wrong that i'm mad at him?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd assume you be more upset than mad. You're not wrong for it and you feel what you feel there's no stopping your feelings.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're right

What Guys Said 2

• Not at all. I don't blame you one bit. If I were blindsided by that I would be very hurt, then pissed.

• I think that is quite reasonable if he has not had the decency to discuss it with you before deciding to move away. I say continue the no contact and dump his uncaring ass

What Girls Said 1

• No you are wrong. You are just upset. Keep contact you will never know what will happen.