Hey girls !! M crazy for girls to romance with them but m a shy to ask any girl !! Can any girl from you help me for romance?

Hey girls !! M crazy for girls to romance with them but m a shy to ask anygirl !! Can any girl from you help me fir romance?

1

What Girls Said 1

• Be confident.

Unless the girl avoids you, she probably doesn't mind you, even if she doesn't outright like you. Girls are taught in society to be nice. If she says something like, "Oh, I'm really sorry, I was going out with friends that night," don't be put off. Ask only once again. If she gives another excuse, ask if she can make it another time; if she can't, she isn't interested.

Even if you are not confident, act like you are. Girls love suave guys. Don't whip out a, "Hey Sexy, I'd love to get dinner with you this Friday," but be confident in yourself. Nervous guys aren't cool. If you are nervous and think it is a good idea (you are the best judge of the situation), tell her that you're a little bit nervous.