Guys, Will u date a geek cutie girl?

If ur answer is no, say why?
If ur answer is yes, say why?

• Yes
    90% (55)
  • No
    10% (6)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

24

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 23

• I married one.
    Nuff said.

• It depends on how geek she is. I'm surrounded by geeks at my college cause it's an art school and people seem to only know how to talk about comics and video games. I love video games but I don't wanna be talking about them all day, and I don't like comics, just the movies. They also are pretty immature, not all, but many.
    So my experience with geeks isn't too positive so I'll have to know what type of geek she is.

• Well my girlfriend is a geek and she is cute as a bug in a rug... so yeah!! In fact, I kind of doubt I would get along with a non geekish girl.

• If you mean by someone like you? YES :D <3 (age being relevant ofcourse lol)

• Uh, yea. Geek girls are best girls.

• Meh, probably not.

When I think of geeky women I think of super-feminist, easy to offend, timid, scared, mousy, emotionally unstable creatures that are afraid of masculinity and say stupid shit a lot. I probably wouldn't give a geeky broad the time of day to prove I'm wrong, my loss and all but it is what it is.

• Of course... they will help in all my tech troubles ;)

• It doesn't really matter, there are other aspects which matter more when it comes to decide to be in a relationship with a girl or not.

• Sure why not I can show her how to be cool and lose that Geek stuff

• I don't see why not.

• I have a thing for geeky girls, because I'm a nerdy guy! ;-)

• Depends: Is she pretty? If so, I'll take her!
    Basically, I'm sort of a geek and I'd love a geeky girl, but the package MUST come with attractiveness. I'm an ass like that

• Yes, keyword there is cutie

• Sure, as long as the friendly smile is there it would be an honour and a pleasure :D

• Nah not really my type of girl

• I'm a geeky guy so why would i not want a cute geeky girl?

• She can show and teach me how to use the latest technology

• yes because cute girls are the best😃 i love to cuddle with cute girls

• If I were single, of course.

• As long as she's cute that's all that matters.. and she's easy to talk to.. lol

• Yes because "geek" would make me believe she has some intelligence, and cutie is just a bonus :)

• depends, but initially yes because i'm kind of a geek cutie myself (lol)

• Geek cuties are my type. I just love them because they are smart and know what they are doing so yes would love to date you. :)