Guys, would you prefer to date a girl with kid (s), or no kids?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I cannot imagine any guy that would prefer to date a girl WITH kids over one WITHOUT. If he preferred that, I would wonder why!

Seems that most guys would not want to date a girl with kids. The kids are an added responsibility in a relationship and will come before the guy, crimping his style. They also present responsibilities greater than most guys would want to take on in a serious relationship. So most guys will avoid you like the plague.

Then there are the other guys. We look at the woman in a different way. specifically, the inner woman. There was one woman I was extremely attracted to when I was a bit younger than you. And I would have loved to get closer and perhaps marry her, but it was just not to be. We both liked each other, but the romantic side did not appear to grow.

I would not have minded with other women either. If we had gotten that close, then some thinking about what it all meant in a relationship would be in order. But it was not a prerequisite that she be childless.

What Guys Said 22

• Depends on how hot she is, if she is very hot, I can always pretend to want to take care of her kids and love them

• Given that i am much older than I am now, kids wouldn't be a deal breaker. If i wanted a casual dating thing then I would make sure to tell her that i don't plan on being a father-figure for the kids but if I was really serious about her and wanted to potentially start a family with her (more like be a part of her existing family) then absolutely no issues (depending on the kid)

• Dating a girl with no kids is a better choice for me.

• Definitely no kids. I just won't be second best and
    make all the compromises that these deals require.

• No kids.
    A girl with a kid is always busy and probably wants to find a husband for that kid while I'm looking for something short term.

• It depends: if having kids means that she expects me to take care of them, I can't do that right now. Otherwise, it's not really that important.

• Well I'm only 21 so I wouldn't be dating much older women with kids obviously. And if a girl my age had kids it would obviously be a whole lot more awkward. Cause I suck with kids (no offence intended to anyone)

• I don't see either being a problem as i have dated ladies with kids and without. so in my perspective i have no preference :)

• If I really like her it doesn't matter, but kids can sometimes complicate the matter so girl with no kids is preferable

• No kids. I don't need the walking responsibilities of others in my life.

• No kids, obviously.

• Doesn't matter as long as she makes time for me as well

• not really, kids suck.

• no kids, i am not interested in having kids myself

• Kids would be an issue for me depending on the age. I would rather date a girl with no kids at all.

• I'd like a girl with a daughter.

• I really don't like kids.

• Without always, With is never option for me lol

• No kids to the max.

• doesn't matter

• no kids, not ready for that.

• Rather way works for me