My boyfriend hardly talks to me what should I do?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about a year and a half, he likes to have space and I understand that completely because I like having my own personal space also. For awhile I have felt like I'm the only one fighting to keep us together. Whenever he comes home at his parents house on the weekends he never tries to come see me, even though he is 10 miles away. We live in small towns so that isn't very far for us to drive. I'm going to the same college he is in the fall and I'm hoping things will get better when I live down there but already it seems like he is trying to get away from me. He is talking about moving in to his older brothers house which lives 2 hours from the college and he would take online classes. I'm afraid that he is done with the relationship but doesn't want to break up with me. What should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• Do you have acseas to his computer cause I found a couple people on here where it just turned out he had a new fetish and they didn't know and he wouldn't tell

• Ya we have already talked about that but soon after he told me what it was he really drifted away

What Girls Said 1

• It does sound like he is done, I'm afraid. I think you should just point blank ask him. Say, I'd really love to spend more time with you, but I feel like maybe you are pulling away. You should also make sure you are not just "waiting around" all the time and engage in your own hobbies and make plans with your girlfriends.