Are having A cup breast really a disappointment to guys?

LIke I've never really cared about what guys thought but now that I am older i do. My mom had absolutly no boobs and that mine are actually bigger than hers which is confusing because i dont have any either. I always wear a bra because they look like a decent size when it is on (thanks to vicoria sectret). I'm trying to get more comfortable with the fact that i just dont have anything and i need to embrace it. I get a lot of attention from guys but i have the bra on. when I'm with a guy i never let him feel me up cause I dont want it to be a turn off.

Most Helpful Guy

• there is no disappointment, some guys like bigger breasts, some like smaller. I like a girl to feel comfortable about herself. My first partner had A cups and i loved them :)

• ok great its nice to hear that :)

• aww you just made my day! that was definitely a self esteem booster haha

• your very welcome :) glad i could make your day :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You should accept and love your body for what it is. You don't even need a bra that makes them look bigger or gives them a shape. Be proud of what you have and what God has given you. It's better than those unsatisfied girls who pay thousands to change their body and put in fake parts to make them feel good about their body. And if a guy really likes you and isn't a douche, he won't care what size breasts you have.

What Guys Said 16

• I had to smile at your question because you never really cared, as if it was for a long time, and now you are older, but you are still under 18. I was expecting you to be well over 20 the way you were talking.

But anyway, you can find thousands of questions here about guys opinions on small breasts. Some guys don't like them, some adore them, but the most guys just don't care.

When I was young (centuries ago), most of the women I dated were probably about your size, even when older, and it NEVER bothered me at all. And now, I still feel that way. Small is beautiful! Do not let your size make you uncomfortable.

• I think you should really consider losing the bra. Bras exist to give support, though sadly what the do in function is deprive the breasts of supporting themselves, resulting in prematurely sagging breasts, requiring thus more bras to feel good about oneself. It's a self fulfilling industry. These days, bras are commonly worn to give shape, due in no small part to their depriving breasts of forming a naturally self supporting shape, and again, the cycle continues.
    You are lucky enough to not need a bra in any shape or form. We all know you have nipples, and they get hard sometimes, you don't need to feel embarrassed by having them beneath your shirt. Some people may gawk, and some people may not approve, but their opinions don't matter. In reality, I think, it is much sexier to embrace your natural self, and no one should wear bras unless they have to, which most women don't. . you will have just as much sex appeal by the shape of your small breasts under a shirt, as modest or as revealing as you want to be, as you would by advertising a shape you do not own with the prominence of a bra, and what's more, there are many men out there such as myself who prefer small breasts anyway.
    Truly the best chance at happiness though, comes from accepting and loving yourself as you are.

• My friend used to be really skinny and flat chested as well in high school.. now she's 29 and has full B cups... So there's a little hope for ya.

Some guys don't give a crap about boob size so i'm assuming your man is exactly that type of taste. I know guys who just want skinny.

• o cool ok and ya he's somewhere out there haha

• If a guy isn't blind then he will know you don't have big boobs as soon as he meets you. If he is talking to you then it obviously doesn't bother him that much.

• For me I don't really care about the size of a woman's breasts. I like proportionality and I really like slim looking girls so small breasts is perfect for that. I don't like small breasts with a big ass or big breasts with small ass.

• It's fine, there's more to a lady than her boobs.

• I could literally not care less about the size of a woman's boobs.

• Is having a small cone ice cream at Dairy Queen a disappointment when you want to be a tub of it?

• There is a guy for every body type. Just don't wear a heavily padded bra which is false advertising. In that scenario when he does feel you or see you he'll already know your size. I hear Victoria secret makes some great bras for A cups.

• ya they really do make good bras and all i wear is a small push up

• No I love small boobies.

• You'll be alright. Boobs are boobs. Who doesn't like boobs?

• true i'd rather have small real boobs than fake ones anyways

• If a guy won't give you a chance because of the size of your breasts then don't sweat it. You dont want that kind of person anyway.

• It is a big turn off for me

• No they are not an disappointment to all guys well not to me

• if i find a good hearted a cup girl i'll date her. but i admit i'm a boobman.

• I honestly prefer a cups. No prob

• It fine just don't go completely bare pussy

• haha wasn't planning too but thanks

What Girls Said 5

• I'm small, too, and I deliberately find sheer, unpadded bras. Guarantees that any guy who ends up with me won't be disappointed, 'cause he knew what he was getting. Besides, padding is super uncomfortable in hot weather.

• I hope so. I vary from a 36a, 34b, and 32c which are all relatively small sizes. especially since im a tall girl

i feel weird because i have a round curvy butt, but up top i am thin

• no:) I love my small boobs, so does my boyfriend.

• No, he knows they aren't big, and he isn't dating you for your breasts.

• I'm in the same boat. Honestly, you just have to learn to rock it. for me, I just had to realize I have a lot of other great features and I'm so thin large breasts would look disproportionate. If you get older, there still is always the option of getting breast implants but I would wait until you're completely sure before doing that. But a guy isn't going to not like you for your breast size, and if you meet a guy like that he's not for you anyways.

• ya thats true, I'm trying to find was to make them grow a little bit cause i really don't want surgery