How big of an issue is it to have a woman you are seeing who has driving anxieties?

Hi, I can drive and do have my license. I got it when I was 23 and am now 27. I can drive to places I am familiar with and for the most part can get around by myself. However I recently started online dating and a guy I was talking to suggested a restaurant in a part of town I am NOT familiar with. I do not have GPS and get very very nervous going to places I am unfamiliar with. I belive the guy lives about 15-20 minutes away from me. I am just wondering how guys would feel about dating someone like me. Like I said, as long as it is a side of town I am familiar with, it is fine... but when I start venturing off to unknown places I get nervous. Would a man not date a woman bc of this? I dont get on the highway but I go to work, grocery shopping, doctor appointments, etc by myself.

Also how would you feel if the girl was willing to meet halfway in certain instances

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind. Driving anxiety is perfectly normal. I myself have this problem. Driving is something that requires a lot of thought. So, if you're already focused on driving, it'd be hard to think about routes at the same time. It's no wonder many people get nervous in unknown places.

What Guys Said 3

• honestly... i'd not give a shit since i don't know a shit about drivin myself. :p
    anyway i believe as well most guys wouldn't care... they don't mind if a gal can drive or not... but i'm afraid on da other hand most gals care if a guy drives or not :'(

anyway... to answer yer question... chances r at least 95% he'd not care

• Wouldn't bother me at all

• It would be fine but don't you have a cellphone?

What Girls Said 0