Why would he talk about this om our first date?

Why would a man ask what my criteria for answering and dating men online was on our date. He asked me why I picked him. He also told me about a bad first date he had with two other women and told me why he didint feel it with them on the date. He said they had nothing in common and the date was too much of an interview and they both knew it wasn't clicking. I thought we were clicking because our flow of conversation was good and it felt natural. Now after two days of not hearing from him I'm thinking back to these things and wondering if it was his way of telling me he was not interested. He also told me about what type of woman he needed.

Most Helpful Guy

• so did u meet this guy online actually? if yes...

"He also told me about a bad first date he had with two other women and told me why he didint feel it with them on the date."

^then i'd say this was a clear hint dat he's not interested imo!

anyway... guess u can text him and see y he doesn't respond these last 2 days

• I'm just confused. The conversation came up because I had asked him via text how many dates he had gone on. He said three. One I dated for a month and the other two I was just not that interested in. However, I was not the third on I was his 4th he said. Does that change anything? Also he wanted to stay longer when I asked him what time it was. He hugged me goodbye.

• Well I answered I got home safe. Why do you mean he's expecting g to hear from me?

• he was da one who ended da conv last time wasn't he?

Most Helpful Girl

• He was just curious to know.

What Guys Said 3

• Have you sent him a message?

• Just after the date I said I had a good time thanks. He said he was glad to hear. I'm just confused. The conversation came up because I had asked him via text how many dates he had gone on. He said three. One I dated for a month and the other two I was just not that interested in. However, I was not the third on I was his 4th he said. Does that change anything? Also he wanted to stay longer when I asked him what time it was. He hugged me goodbye

• He thought you're same. Maybe he had such a bad experience before that's why he hardly trust you.

But yeah what type of woman needed that's stupid to tell. Hahha that's really stupid!

• Seems like he was trying to say he wasn't interested, or was testing your respond to his questions.

What Girls Said 0