Should I hide my steroid use or tell her?

I've been on a few dates with this girl and things are going great. However I have a secret I'm taking anabolic steroids. Should I hide that from her or should I be up front about it?

Moreeeee
UPdatessaa

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to identify the reasons why you use them, and be able to articulate those reasons well. If she is an understanding person then she will hopefully accept your choice. Most girls don't realizs how many guys use steroids, so you might want to talk about that too.

• True a lot of guys do especially when you narrow it down to the ones that work out.

What Girls Said 5

• Let sleeping dogs lie for now in your own corner here, dear. She is just a Date, Not a Mate, and with No cause to Alarm her, No need to bark up the wrong tree.
    However, if she should be someday someone more special, run it by her in case she discovers Your... Dirty little secret.
    Good luck. xx

• Be upfront about it. She should know she's dating a potentially dangerous and violent meathead.

• Lol so funny at the misconceptions

• Your gynecomastia and shrunken testicles, not mine.

• My body looks good.

• Honesty is always golden. But wait until ur comfortable enough to tell her.

• I would be upfront about it with her especially with all the side-effects like Roid rage. I definitely would hate for her to get hurt.

• She won't get hurt lol its called self control. Just like alcohol not everyone gets violent on alcohol

• Please please be upfront. I would never mind if he didn't tell my certain things but i definitley think steroids should be talked about. Hey, it may even bring you guys closer. The truth will slip out sooner or later anyways, so it is always just better to be honest and tell her. I know i would always apreciate the honesty.

• I agree I hope she accepts it

What Guys Said 5

• It's nothing too much to bother about really but I think telling her now is the best thing rather than later and just in case it winds up being an important factor to her, she'll wind up feeling let down that you 'hid' something from her that's important :)

Coming clean helps most times :)

• WTF FAM... REALLY STERIODS... UGH UGH UGH...

• Instead of ugh I think ubmeant hgh hgh human growth hormone

• Yeah, you need to tell her if it's getting serious. What are running? just curious

• Test e @ 600mg a week for 16 weeks
      Dbol @ 60mg everyday for 4 weeks
      Last 8 weeks anadrol 75mg for 4 weeks
      Deca @ 450mg a week for 16 weeks

• I don't take steroids, but my ex roommate did and I helped him prep up for his comp. he ran similar stack during bulking and put on like 20lbs of mass it was crazy..

• Anadrol can pack on 30lbs. In a matter of weeks granted a lot of it is water weight

• So you have small balls?

• You're cheating everyone, shame on you for fake body.