Guys, do you like love notes?

I was thinking of starting to leave some little love notes every once in awhile before I go to work because I go so early For my boyfriend little ones with candy or something that go together like on a naked juice bottle. I can't wait to see you "naked" later. And leave it is that to corny? Would you like it if your girlfriend did it for you?

Thanks everyone well I did it! He loved it he woke up a couple hours later and said I made his day and it was super sweet do thanks for the awesome advice!

16

Most Helpful Guy

• To each his own :)

My girl doing that to me and she'll not only be dead tired (or refreshed) the next day but will have to dab on quite a bit of foundation to hide the hickeys lol

• Haha awesome thanks! Kind of my intention 😉

• I think he would make fun of me for it but still like it lol

• Make fun if that happens it's sure in a positive and adoring way :) <3

What Guys Said 15

• It is corny. But, I would still very much like it. Its the little things that have a big impact. It would let him know you are thinking about him and really, I can't see that ever being a bad thing. I'd say go for it.

• I say yeah there's a certain nostalgia to them. Anybody can text so it's also like a sweet special something. A for exceeding efforts kinda thing. I don't think it's corny at all.

• Yup no problem!!!

• That's sweet. Yes I like love notes.

• Of course. It's always nice to get one

• I love those things, because it makes girls cute.

• personally i find 'em cheesy tbh... although yer guy might like 'em.

have u ever asked him?

• No. I haven't i was thinking of it more as something for him to wake up to. know I was thinking about him or make him laugh a little especially since we don't see eachother as much as we would like But it might be to cheesy your probably right!

• actually u can ask him in my opinion

• It's a romantic gesture, so sweet and thoughtful.
    I would appreciate them

• Cool thanks!! I was worried it was stupid 😁

• I tend to do that sometimes 😁
      I have one I'm doing tomorrow so I guess we will find out 😳😁

• That's the spirit.

• That's more scrap paper. I've got enough already.

• I like them but don't over do it. Every once in a while is good but certainly not every day. (this is just me. He might want them every day lol)

• Honestly, I'm very scared of love notes. Many things happened to me regarding this. You'll make me die.

• Move along sir

• He may get teased by coworkers, so it depends on how he feels about that

• I just left it at his house before work I wouldn't do it at work!

• I would like that

• for me its nice. but i never had a girl. so go ask an emotionless stud... .