Girls, do you want a guy loved you just only for your personality not for your looks?

6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Nope. I want to be his best friend AND I want him to be drooling with lust when he sees and touches me. That's how I want to feel about him, too.

• It's scary for many girls, I would like my partner to find me attractive but my personality should be more important and my personality should be what makes me more beautiful to him but then I also live in fantasy land so you know I'm sure that's not what real life is like unfortunately

• Lol no... I have a bad ass personallity so I mean yeah everyone loves me for that already :P
    But seriously it would kinda suck to be unattractive to your partner physically.

• In my opinion if a man doesn't love you for who you are & what you look like or come with then he doesn't really love you so if he doesn't really see you as a person the. He doesn't really love you you're just a toy to him is what I believe.

• for both
    .