What should I do if me and my boyfriend is acting more like friends and not like a couple?

We are dating but we are not close anymore and I don't know if I really ready to end it with him but I see him as a friend he not like a boyfriend to me for some reason

Most Helpful Guy

• Acting more likeVA friend how

Most Helpful Girl

• It May be he is Not the One ready nor raring to be in this Hooked at the hip scenario and the Scene right now, seems so, that with 'Acting more like friends,' is going in another cool direction where at the moment in time, he wants to take his Time and go slow with the flow and nurse and nurture a Nice... Friendship.
    You appear here, dear, to be going along with this so it may be you feel comfy like a breeze with this idea. No one is really saying Nor swaying. And by doing This, things may then go in the Opposite direction where you one day, when you least expect it, end up with a chance Of... Romance.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• see how he feels about marriage, moving in together, kids and see how he feels. or ask how he feels about y'all relationship

• We are to young for that

• Try to be more romantic and get closer to him more

What Girls Said 3

• That all depends do you guys just not see a reason to be couply or are you guys just noticing you look at each other more as friends than as more? That's possible to be honest & if that's how you guys feel then just remain friends no need to prolong a break up when you know you're just not that into each other as more than friends.

• Ask him if you are a couple & if so, explain to him how you;d like to act. Be straightforward.

• Talk and discuss about it together. Communication is key