Am I racist for thinking most white guys are boring?

I dated one white guy and I been on dates with them. No I'm not white. I'm African American but I'm light beige like the Puerto Rican rapper Ivy Queen who is my avatar picture.

But I don't find most interesting at all.

I know some women of color find white guys interesting but I'm quite the opposite.

Im nice to every guy no matter the race but white guy's never really made me feel excited and got my blood pumping.

I think they are nice but I've dated other races like blacks and Latinos and I find them exciting and I feel vivacious when I date them. They make me laugh and I feel I can relate more.

I'm not dating right now but I don't see myself like getting into a serious relationship with a white guy. I do find some white guys attractive but I still find them boring

Cool my question is popular! Thanks guys 😀
I'm deleting my account now
Thanks for your opinions
Good bye

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say that you're racist I would just say that most of em you find & socialise with do tend to get boring after a while it doesn't necessarily mean you're racist or anything just that you lose interest.

What Guys Said 10

• I'm white and I think most of them are boring too.

• which is the textbook definition of racism

• @alonzoslade

Well I find most people boring. So I was making a kind of joke. Perhaps I'm a misanthropist, though i don't hate people who are boring, it beats annoying, dangerous, and mendacious for example. Put in perspective, boring is alright.

• I think you will find 'Boring' people no matter what race you go to. I can't help but feel like you've come to this extreme generalization after a small handful of bad experiences?

Whilst its cool to have a racial prefference, it's also not cool to give a bad rep. to ones that aren't your prefference, I mean, Where i live, the population is almost 99% white, so, i cannot say jack shit on the matter. But, whatever makes you happy i guess mate.

All the best.

• My last experience with my white ex boyfriend was good. He was the last white guy I ever dated

• And, Do you feel like those dates with white guys gave you a bad impression which led to these feelings?

• I feel that they were dull even after the Third date

• Nope you'd only be racist if you said all white guys are boring like saying all black guys are stupid. If you said some blacks are stupid you wouldn't be a racist now would you.
    Not a racist, just giving an example to get the point across.

• maybe those that seek that kind of constant excitement try to compensate for the emptiness they might have inside... ?

• Well I dated a white guy for 4 months. I was just making an observation. I don't feel empty inside

• well is one person really a representative sample of hundends of millions.. ?

• Not racist just have a racial preference.

• Maybe, you've date a handful of white guys and because their boring you think they're all boring is very shallow. If I sat next to an Asian person who smelt, would it be okay if I said all Asians smell? Of course not!

You say blacks and Latinos are exciting because it's your preference, it doesn't mean that people who aren't black or Latino are boring. If I preferred girls with straight hair I wouldn't assume that girls with curly hair aren't attractive because it's just my preference.

• Yes, that is racist.

• Ok if you don't understand my comments then this conversation is over. And that's not how you tag a person's name. You put @ then you insert the username

• I have no reason to feel guilty

• Probably just a cultural thing. It's not racist as for you to be racist toward us you'd have to be part of a race which exploits white people or be planning to create a racial dynamic where your race exploits us. Racism is me privileged white man using my privileged platform to put you down this highlighting my dominance in this social dynamic.

• I don't see anything bad since you're not white yourself.

• Perhaps you only came across boring ones
    I have some really awesome 'white' friends

What Girls Said 6

• Yes. There are millions of white guys in this world and you have not taken the time to sit down and get to know them personally. So for you to claim that "White guys are boring" is a vary racist, rude, offensive statement. Not cool.

• I did not say all white guys are boring
      I said most white guys are boring

• So you agree it wouldn't be seen as racist if I said most white guys are gentleman. Thanks

• Actually, it is still racist and either way you look ignorant, idiotic, and stupid like you are lacking wisdom and intelligence about how the world truly functions.

• Umm just to make it clear, a guy's personality has nothing to do with his race. There can be fun and boring guys of every race.

• Well of course i had a white boyfriend before.

• What do you mean by like that

• I know you didn't say all. Read my comment again. I said that even "most" is a really broad term.

And I mean what I said. Race and personality are not related at all. One does not affect the other.

• So you dated a few white guys, and now you conclude that they're all boring? You're making rash generalisations about them and that is prejudice behaviour.

• Did you read my question? I said I think most white guys are boring. I never said all white guys are boring.

• I don't plan on dating anyone right now I'm taking a break from dating. I bet if I said most white guys are gentleman you wouldn't be so butthurt

• I would say exactly the same thing, you're making generalisations about their behaviour. Just because it's positive doesn't make anything different.

• They are not colourful as other ethnics eh. In the bedroom, they r total freak shows.

• I'm not sure what the shade of your skin has to do with the question? lol
    Anyway, I guess maybe it's a cultural thing where you feel more related to people of color? I feel like you can't say "most white guys" are boring because you haven't met every white guy the world. You are definitely just holding on to a stereotype if you truly believe this. I will say that if you still feel this way, don't date white men. That's the best advice I can give.

• I know you didn't say all you said "most" if you use the word most that implies that think you know what most white guys would be like without having met them. The adjective Most means "nearly all the majority" It would be more logical to say "Most white guys that I have met bore me" . Get what I'm saying?

• you have to test out at least 100 to make a proper assessment.