Why am I hated by my own race for dating black men?

I am a caucasian (white) girl and I constantly get major hate from both white women and white men for dating black men. I'm simply more attracted to black men. Personally I find them more appealing and better looking.

Why can't people let me live my life, it's the 21st century, and interracial dating is becoming more and more common.

Most Helpful Guy

• well not generalizing but I've seen so many white guys who are super insecure these days, they just can't come to the fact that women are getting more open to dating people of different races regardless of how they look... so they try to put these people down... you are fine, I think it's the other people who question your choice who need some help. As for women I think many of them are brainwashed into thinking that people of other races are inferior, thugs or *insert the stereotype* so they become opposed to the idea of dating other races...

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I think there are a lot of white men who have a major inferiority complex towards black men. Period. I think that the common athleticism, confidence, and skill of black men is a threat therefore creating a group of white men who bash, belittle, and attempt to dedignify them as well as shun white women who date them. I also think this has a lot to do with why white people in America felt it was so necessary to construct entire systems meant to make the black main fail...

What Guys Said 5

• You're not hated by your race.
    I'm white... and I couldn't give a turtles tits about you or your life choice o_O

Soooo yeah

• your right there's nothing wrong with it, i mean none says a thing if a guy likes again girls, but advice ill give u is when you bring this up dont say stuff like "it's the 21st century" its really annoying and it just would make me more upset if someone used it as an argument , and i mean it was never not a thing. i think ur just in the wrong crowed.

• im biracial but im from black momma n white daddy its just people being either old school "country" to extremes I've seen people take or people just mad that they have no shot at a good looking woman cuz she wants to get it long d*ck style lol last one was a joke

• I get a lot of flack cause im attracted to white girls

• Ughh... Probably those are the same people who scream about white genocide. Ignore those fools.

What Girls Said 5

• I can relate. I always got stared at or made fun of if i was dating an Asian or white guy. Don't pay attention to them! It's your life!

• Perhaps they don't like the exclusivity of it.
    But, who really cares what other people think? I wouldn't worry about it.

• I'm sorry you have to go through that. People can be ignorant sometimes. Ignore what others think, and date whoever you want.

• Date people you want. Keep doing what you want without thinking what other people say.

• I don't know, maybe you live in a more rascist area