In your opinion, which is the most attractive race (s) in the opposite sex?

I am aware that there are attractive and unnattractive people of all races.. But, which race do you tend to go for usually?

• White (UK/American)
  • Slavic
  • African American
  • East Asian (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc)
  • West Asian (Iran, Israel, etc)
  • Southeast Asian (Thai, philipino)
  • Other/mixed

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh for fucks sake. Why must one race be crowned superior?

• It's not a matter of 'superior' it's a matter of preference

• Yes, But, some people don't think like that, some people will just look at the size of the poll bars and draw their conclusions from that ya know?

• Fair, I guess everyone reacts differently.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• I don't tend to go after someone for their race. I don't give anybody priority for the color of their skin. I just don't care.

• The human race. Man, some women from that race are smokin' hot.

I won't date a Grey, a Wookie, a Klingon, a Minion (are there any female Minions?), a Romulan, that blue Jedi chick (though admittedly she's got a great body), a Pod Person, the Blob, a Vulcan, or those green dancing chicks from Orion. I only date humans.

• Women doing the 5K is pretty attractive. It really shows off their physique. I am also a fan of the marathon, however.

• whichever is cool enough to hang with me and accept me for who I am. all applicants eligible.

• White (UK/American)... what about the rest of white people like Spanish, French, Italian, Greek?

Anyways, I usually tend to be more attracted to the white features, but I'll date any girl I find attractive.

• It's really hard for me to find attractive white women. I'm usually not interested. However, I have the opposite problem with East Asian women. It's hard for me to find East Asian women that I'm NOT attracted to.

• The type of races of women I truly do love are: African - American & white.

• I have been attracted to all races at different times, I cannot chose.

• meh dont mind all of these races tbh... you get me fam?

• According to a study I've seen Asian women have the best success when it comes to dating men. While white males have the best success when dating women.

• I think Asian girls are very cute; I'm not attracted to Latino women if they're not J-Lo, Sofia Vergara or Kimberly Guilfoyle or to black women if they're not BeyoncΓ© or Michelle Obama; white girls are the hottest of the girls in my town, to me.

• Women's 100m is pretty good... but 200m. .. now we talking

• whites and Asians for me

• Slavic is still White by the way

I find Latinas to be the hottest

• the race called "hot girl"... :D

• mixed... there is beauty everywhere, I can not choose

• It's not that simple. The average east Asian is as attractive as the average European but an extremely attractive European is beyond anything in my opinion.

• West and southeast Asian for me.
    Apparently people missed the first sentence in your description

What Girls Said 11

• This question is really becoming old... It's asked everday and several times a day if you guya really want our opinions why not just type the question in the search box instead of constantly reasking it?

Trust me it'll pop up -_-

• I voted white mostly bc I have mostly lived in white areas and love light eyes, like blue. I'm still attracted to other guys, though, of other races.

• I've been attracted to all races, I have no set preference.

• Im usually attracted to white guys but race doesn't matter to me

• Not to be stereotypical and or even racist or whatever (cause I'm not) but, I figured since you're Russian, you'd prefer Slavic, I guess not then, eh?

• Brown and white guys

• All races can be beautiful

• Am not attracted to any of them!

• eurasian girl for east Asian boys here

• I'm eurasian too.. I like other mixed guys usually

• i see (*^^*)
      i've never been with another mixed person or other race but if i'm attracted to the person i don't care what race they are

• gotta be pc 24/7 or else...

• None of them

• I'm asexual.

• I'm usually attracted to white guys.