Do midget guys ever want to date non midget girls?

I've heard that guys will date midget girls, but I've also heard that girls won't date midget guys. So, are midgets like that? Do they discriminate normal people for not being like them? I know a lot of midgets date midgets, but I was just wondering do midget guys date normal girls even though most normal girls won't date midgets?

Most Helpful Guy

• LMAO WTF? AHAHA OK THIS WAS FUNNY... TBH I don't know AOUT GURLS BUT YH I WOUD DATE MIDGET LOL... you get me fam?

What Guys Said 4

• there are probably some that do.

• Um I used to watch this show called Pit Boss and this one midget named Ronnie got a non midget girlfriend who was pretty good looking. So yeah it happens.

• He's probably rich though, so she might just be with him for money

• I don't know about that, yeah he is on TV but he is just an employee for the person who runs the business the show is about and he has to clean up dog piss for a living.

• If you wanna date one, don't use midget around them, they find it offensive

• I don't get that, I would find little person offensive. Like I'm not a normal person. Anyways, I wouldn't call one that to their face or anything. I'd treat them like a normal height person

• Wow that is a lot of midgets...

What Girls Said 0