How can I feel more comfortable being naked with my boyfriend?

How can I feel more comfotrable being naked with my boyfriend? I am so self concious over my stretch marks.. it really messes with me and I feel so embarrassed to be naked.

Most Helpful Guy

• By being naked more often. Look yourself in the mirror while naked and tell yourself how hot you are. Sleep naked, that helps too.
    I'm guessing your boyfriend compliments your body, so believe what he says, he's not saying it just because, he thinks that way.
    Also be naked more often around him too, so that you can see that he loves your body not just for sex but looking at it too. If he likes it, why can't you?

What Guys Said 4

• If he likes seeing you naked then it's reason enough to be confident and I'm sure he does like it.

• Start by sleeping in the same bed fully dressed. Then each time after that, take off a piece of clothing till your naked. So an example is:

Mon - Shirt
    Tues - pants
    Wed - bra
    Thur - panties
    Fri - congratz your naked

• As others have said I would suggest that with time you'll just comfortable being naked around him. I used to be somewhat self-conscious and nervous about undressing but after a while I just got over it.

• Naked movie night

What Girls Said 2

• I agree with the advice to fake it til you make it. Just force yourself to spend more time naked and it will become more comfortable. And I love the advice from the guys pointing out that you should believe your boyfriend when he tells you you look good. He wouldn't be there if you weren't attractive to him.

• I've found that sleeping naked makes me feel more comfortable with my body