Online/Offline relationship and emotional connection?

I am seeing this guy that I met online. The thing is that, when I talk to him online, I feel emotional connection with him. However, when I have met with him face-to-face (2 times so far), I don't really feel emotional connection, I mostly feel physical. I don't know why... I haven't had a relationship that has developed from online before, so I don't know how to feel about it.
Can anyone, share their experiences? Is it a good sign or bad sign?

What Guys Said 1

• It could be that your more attached to him online than in real life , maybe try spending a couple days together and see if you two can get use to each other,

• It could be things aren't the same in real life as they are online they say when some couples meet
      from the Internet that all the love that was there when talking online goes out the door ,

What Girls Said 1

• He probably approaches you more in an emotional way while he talks to you online and you find him more physically appealing while you meet up with him because you don't talk about deep subjects that much.