Unsure how to ask her?

I really like this girl and fairly certain she likes me, after hanging out with her for a couple weeks at school. I'm shy so I asked a friend for help e told me to ask her to hang out, but left it too long and never asked for her number and now its Christmas break (she dint come on last day I was planning on asking her then). however I have her on Facebook, so basically my question is do you think I should send her a message asking to hang out sometime over the break?

thanks italo but I don't have her number and also would asking to hang out with her over face book be a bad idea?
sorry what I meant to say in the update is would asking her in a private message over Facebook be weird? I would post on her wall but don't like people being able to read it. thanks for any help

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, you should. The worst that can happen is her saying no

What Girls Said 1

• It can't hurt to message her on Facebook. And if she says yes, give her your number and have her call so you guys can make plans.

What Guys Said 3

• Not at all. But for me it's better that way. It shows the girl that your foreals you know? And your welcome. =]

• Not at all! As long as it doesn't sound creepy you know?

• Ya. But my advice to you is to call her. It's better that way.

Good Luck.

- Harvey D