Girls like me enough to fuck me but not to be in a relationship, why?

I get this thing where I met a girl she hits on me and I end up giving her my number. We talk and things ALWAYS escalate to sex extremely fast. I got friends who complain all the time that girls take time to get sexual but with me its like BAM instantly and that's fine and dandy when you wanna have fun. But I'm really not a hooking up type of guy yet all these girls never seem to want to be with me just bang and have fun. This really baffles me why does this happen? I though girls where more of a "I want to commit " type yet EVERY damn time A girl takes interest in me we end up havign sex on the first date we keep at this pace for a month and some change and then it just fizzles out. Whats so unappealing of me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe they're just so used to having guys who practically expect sex on the first date? If they make a move on you just tell them that you're flattered but not wanting a hookup situation. It's the same rules for you that girls are always told: if they don't respect that leave them in the dust. You don't want to be with that person in the long run anyways

• Well I dont mind hooking up as long as it leads to something positive like a good relationship but I wonder why this always happens

• I agree with you on that but most girls think guys are clingy for really stupid reasons

• I think you've only had experiences with those who think like a fifteen year old girl. Most women don't act like a guy who desires a relationship is desperate or clingy. Good luck in the future, you'll find someone don't worry

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually say this to girls, but it's still the same for guys. That if you are having sex too soon, it will convince the other person that all you're interested in is having sex. Because your goal shouldn't be sex, your goal should be a relationship with someone who actually cares about you. Girls also want to have sex (thank goodness) so it isn't that strange that they do the same thing guys do. How many girls sleep with guys and wonder why he did the same thing they do to you? Just pump the breaks on the sex at the beginning and find out if she's the type of girl who really is interested in you.

• Exactly! so i though a girl would actaully appreaciate a good man but guess this is more complex than that

What Girls Said 3

• Damn. Honestly your situation is very unique coming from a dude. I usually hear this problem from girls.

I don't think you're unappealing, actually you may seem very attractive to these girls, that "hot" guy that they want a piece of.

It's the same thing a "hot" girl would experience.

All these girls want a taste, but not purchase the whole cake.

You need to look for the signs that the girl feels only lust for you

• Well I dont think myself as "hot" but what you say sounds about right.. they just want some fun. YEs it's weird because as far I've seen as soon as a girl catches a guy she find moderately attractive willing to commit to her they usually stay, well at least in my friends cases. I mean I'm actually a good guy and if some chicks want a taste of the good I have to be at least somewhat attractive to some girls

• Maybe you should try not having sex with someone until you have been together for awhile

• Wll I thought about that but most people in general would leave if you dont bang quick enough

• Well if they aren't willing to wait for you two to be together for awhile than they leave quickly after sex anyways. So why would you waste your time?

• Depends, where do you find these 'girls'?

• every day situations like the last time I saw this girl at the gas station with some of my other friends and she came up to me and asked me my name so we chatted for a good 10 mins, gave me her number...3 days after I was in her house doing the deed... and it's not like I was the one who pushed for it it was her. Its always the same thing. meet girl, SHE tries to pick me up, we set a date and bam sex for a while and then it just dies off quick

• okay I'll try I guess and wait how long should I wait to bang them? My penis usually tells me"NOW"

• I don't know. It's different for everyone but how about date her for at least 2 weeks. Put jr away for awhile

What Guys Said 3

• It's because you put your panties down to easy make them take you out for dinner buy you flowers, dance with you in the middle of road

• I've been experiencing something similar. Some of us are just cursed to be forever fuckbuddy material because women think were hot when we aren't and we aren't boyfriend material when we are. Girls are randomly hitting on me and making it clear that they want me but nobody wants to go on a real date with me. There are worse things I suppose, they are the ones missing out on the good stuff so dont worry about it.

• They want you for your dick bro. Tell them,

scontent.cdninstagram.com/.../..._1104037925_n.jpg