Am I being reasonable?

My boyfriend gets upset when I even have a guyfriend but thinks it's ok that he hangs out with other girls. Half the time he doesn't even tell me when he is going to be hanging out with them cuz of fear of me getting upset as well. Most of the people he wants to spend time with are female friends that don't seem to want to meet me or invite me to hangout with them too. Am I overreacting or is it ok that he hides spending time with them from me? I always have to figure it out on my own by getting on his facebook. He gave me his information but then gets mad when I'm on it like he is hiding something. I need advice asap.

Most Helpful Guy

• Trust is the end all be all of any relationship, romantic or otherwise... though a bit a jealously is normal in a relationship it should be followed by needing to log into each others network to make sure they are on the up and up, you are heading down a very unhealthy road and you are heading down it fast. sit down and set rules of engagement for friends and the details of hanging out with them and stick to the rules and trust the other is doing the same, if you don't have trust you don't have anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• Point out his hypocrisy.

For this relationship he has to trust you.
    You have to do the same as well.

Someone shouldn't have to constantly check up on another or have control over that persons moves to feel okay.
    That's unhealthy in any relationship.

• *For this relationship to work he has to trust you

• Did you down vote me?

I'm saying there's hypocrisy based on the fact that he feels he can control you.
      But when you want to know his whereabouts he tries to hide it

• I didn't mean to

What Guys Said 1

• If he's your boyfriend, then yes, you are being reasonable. When not single, people should minimize contact with friends of the opposite sex.

• I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not

• I'm sorry to hear that. You don't seem to be the kind of girl who would be happy with an extrovert. I would suggest you to try going for the reserved introverts who are not scared to live some adventures and experience something new. These type of guys usually make the best lovers ;) good luck.

• I need a friend like you to have around when things get tough but I just have you on here and I'm not sure how we would stay in contact

What Girls Said 0