Who Cares More?

Who cares more about breakups, boys or girls? Like not talking, not seeing each other, etc. Who gets over it quicker?

Most Helpful Girl

• It'd really depend on the situation really, there's always that one person in the relationship that likes the other a lot more. In some cases its the girl, and some the guy. I've known a guy who got out of a good 1 year old relationship perfectly fine while the girl was a giant mess. He got over it in about a month, the girl started to date other guys (her rebounds) and they moved on (although the girl did try to get back together a couple of times).

Although in the guy's opinion girls think things over a lot (and I do agree) and it takes a while for a girl to move on emotionally, although it still does vary. I tend to think a lot about everything that's happened to me; I like to analyze my past. It's not easy moving on for me since I like knowing and being able to tell you where everything went wrong.

What Girls Said 1

• Agreed, it depend on the situation. BUT, it has been proven that a girl can get over a break-up faster than a guy.

What Guys Said 2

• I think I would get over it more quickly than my ex-partner. You could call me a realist I suppose. I'm not the type to dabble in sorrow.

• Depends on the situation and the couples.

Good Luck.

- Harvey D