I feel jealous of my boyfriend's ex?

He would never tell me anything about her, he always wants to focus on me and makes a special effort to call me babe anytime I bring her up, but my friend and I set up a fake account and asked him about her and eventually found out who she was and what she looked like... My friends keep telling me I'm prettier than her but they're all biased and I don't believe a word they say but I just can't overcome this jealousy but I can't tell my boyfriend what I've done

Most Helpful Girl

• Snooping around and caring about your boyfriend's ex is pretty immature to say the least. If you can't be present and enjoy the relationhip for what it is without worrying about ex's then you shouldn't be in a relationship to begin with. You have to be secure and confident in a relationship.

What Guys Said 3

• You are young so in the end it really boils down to your own insecurities. As you get older and more experienced in relationships this kind of stuff should ease up. Just so you know, when you get older no self respecting dude would put up with this crap. I don't hang out with my ex's, I don't talk to them, I don't call them, I don't keep any mementos. If asked, I will tell my girlfriend of the moment some about my ex girlfriend, but I don't go into details and I don't bring them up to my current girlfriend for any reason whatsoever. I just think it is unfair to my current girlfriend. I also do not ask my gf's about their ex's and I do not expect their ex's to be in any part of my life. One of my ex's used to always bring up my ex gf's. and always used to talk about her ex's. It took me about two weeks of trying to get her to cut that shit out. Then after about a 30 minute argument over something she wanted to know about one of my ex's I told her to get lost. I would gladly do the same to any girl that is doing what you are doing.

• Oh boy. LOL

Seriously, you've gotta let it go. He's with you now--NOT her--and he wants to be with you.

Don't play games or break his trust by lying to him. Just let it go.

Trust me, the vast majority of a men keep their exes in the past--they just don't matter at all.

• This is very petty on your part and just like with any relationship if you don't get this under your control then it will be the end of it. That I can guarantee.

What Girls Said 4

• Grow up... and I mean this in the nicest way possible, because it will only hurt you if you don't. Did he give you a reason to be jealous of her? Does he still see her? Accept he had someone before you, but she's his ex for a reason and is in the past, which he can't change. I would't talk about my exes either and I don't have feelings for any of them anymore.

• He's with you now... Unless you got this feeling he is not over her? I mean is that what you felt while having that convo with him about her?

• No, he doesn't seem want her back at all I know they were in an on and off relationship for a year and that they didn't have any chemistry and kept arguing but he told the account that he did think she was hot

• Ok so you are jealous of her for being prettier or whatever...

Is that worth thinking over when you got a guy to be on your side?

• its not a good thing for you to do that... she forms of his past.. get over it

• Oh come on ! You are over analyzing. He is with you. He chose you. Just enjoy time together :)