Guys, Did he get what he came for?

So I met this dude and we hit it off pretty well.. We saw each other quite a bit in a week and apparently he really liked me. After two weeks we ended up sleeping with each other. I'm not the type to sleep around or with a guy I'm just "seeing" but it felt right? I really liked him and I thought things would work out between us. We still saw each other a couple of times after but lately he's been super busy with work. We've been seeing each other less and less I feel like. It went from every week to every two weeks and now maybe even more. The problem is I'm starting to really like him and I don't know how he feels about me now. I feel like he already got ass so now he doesn't care-- like there's nothing to chase after. I don't know if I made a mistake sleeping with him. I'm starting to back off because I really don't want to get hurt. What's worst is he's not much of a texter at all. Like texting him has Always Sucked. He still messages me but the conversation doesn't go anywhere. Ugh anyways what's your opinion? Should I just pull away and see what happens?

I I think it's funny how he was one who really liked me at first and now I'm the one who reallys like him. I don't like to sleep around because I get emotionally involved.

3

Most Helpful Guy

• I kinda see two options here. You could just pretend you don't care and he will miss having you around. Or maybe he's a totally douchie bag and doesn't care. The other option is to be honest. Be like look Paco, I really like you and want to keep seeing you but if you don't feel the same Then I need to know if I'm wasting my time.

• Right now I'm planning on staying away from him, I dont want my feelings for him strengthen. I do want to message him and mention the issue but the way I look at it is, he used to message me more than he is messaging me now, he says he's really busy-- I used to believe it but he's had time to do things with his friends. So If he can't even make the smallest effort to make room to see me then screw it then. The message is clear.

What Guys Said 2

• To some people it's a turn off or not as appealing when sex happens at a early stage without effort being put in. He could be stay away so it doesn't hurt that much if you were to break up or he might actually be busy.

• Yeah I can see that... I totally regret it. I'm disappointed with myself.

• sadly, yes.