Would you date a heavier girl?

Okay if the girl was a little heavier but is actually healthy and not a slob, would you date her and not criticize her for something that's the stereotypical fat girl assumptions?

Most Helpful Guy

• heavy (as in reffering to BFP)
    Healthy

Pick one.
    Sorry girl, but they're kind of mutually exclusive, i'm afraid, at least in the long run. And while it's not a 100% no go, i'd still be hard pressed to find her attractive. If you reffer to a girl in the higher end of the healthy BFP scale, yes i would.
    But i'd not conisder her heavy, she's just normal XD

Both men and women are hardcoded by instincts to find the best mates, and overweight is not desireable (keep in mind our instincts and physical characteristics are still pretty much stuck in the stone age)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• How many kgs are we talking? I mean, I'm totally fine with a heavier girl, but I'm not that heavy myself so I don't want her to destroy me.

• I'm all about the bass, the bass

• Personally I wouldn't but a lot of guys would

• I'd date her but I'm too prejudiced to leave something like that alone.

• Yes i would as long as she's not too way heavier than me.

• i guess, even if u were really heavy i know people who would be interested,

• Yeah, but there's a limit. They couldn't be too heavy. Some 'thick' girls can be really cute

• I've been with a woman heavier than me. She wasn't fat though. I could have gotten with a fat girl, but it didn't work out (not that I didn't want her).

What Girls Said 2

• personality still matters...

• Nah, I wouldn't date a heavier girl because I'm not a lesbo. In fact, I wouldn't date any girl.