Why am I so dense when it comes to relationship?

Is that so weird? I feel stupid for not knowing that the person likes me. I know you can see it through gestures and actions but I really don't want to assume so I don't see them with any meaning. I just cherish the time with whoever I am with. Then I'd find out in the end that I hurt someone. Does anyone feels the same?

Most Helpful Guy

• It comes down to a simple matter of how much you're paying attention. If the guy that was hanging out with you was very attractive, interesting, and easily caught your attention, I don't think it would be long for you to really want to know if he's interested in you or not. Even if you couldn't tell, you would be looking very hard and wait to see if he ever did show you interest. But the other guys, the normal guys who you aren't that interested in, whether they aren't good looking, are uninteresting, or rarely do anything to catch your attention, then it should be clear to you that you might not really know what they are trying to tell you (though body language) that they are interested. Even if they are talking trying to hint in that direction, if you haven't paid them one moment's interest in that way, then you just aren't going to see it, hear it, or feel it because you aren't looking for it. Don't feel bad for not seeing what some guys are feeling for you. The truth is, some guys struggle in getting a girls attention, but as a good (girl) friend of mine once said to me, "is that really our problem?" I thought she was being heartless, but then I realized that if a if a guy likes a girl, it's his duty to choke down his pride, fear, or anything else that's holding him back and get that girls attention. That's the whole point of being a guy, to get the girl. And I've seen a lot of girls help out guys with it, because getting some of your compatriots attention is extremely difficult and almost strenuous. It's good that you actually care, because I know you don't want to hurt people's feelings brazenly. Just remember, it's not your responsibility to get your own attention, that's their job.

• gosh thanks for the detailed answer. Your insights as a guy helped me understand it. You're right, it's not my responsibility but it may look like I'm playing the his feelings but I am really not aware of it. Thanks for seeing it positively that I actually care :)

What Guys Said 1

• hmmm maybe truth's u don't wanna start a relationship actually?

What Girls Said 1

• I know exactly how you feel. But it is justified.