Girls, Do you consider being introvert a negative thing in a man?

All other factors being equal, If a guy prefers spending time alone, having few friends... etc do you view that as a deal breaker or turn off?

• I prefer social type
    26% (9)
  • Don't care
    57% (20)
  • Prefer introvert
    17% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually find that very refreshing. To me, that would represent that person is self assured and choosey about who they want around. I am not keen on people who follow the crowd or people please to part of something.

What Girls Said 8

• I love introverts👍👍👍
    I believe it's called being selective in who you choose to associate with

• It depends on your definition of introvert. If he's an introvert in a way that he is cool, a musician, artistic then that is awesome. If he's an introvert in the way of he plays video games all day, has no friends, masturbates to Kate Upton fourteen times an hour, and reads anime constantly then that is very unappealing.

• I don't think it Matt err rs too much, and it's not negative, but I'd Prefer an outgoing, social guy, just cuz it's easy forme to get bored and awkward. But it's more of a matter of what girl you're dealing with.

• Introverts are so mysterious..

• I actually prefer introverted men.

• Rather your an introvert or an extrover as long as your nice and smart I'm game.

• I don't think I would mind as long as you talked to me.

• not at all as I'm the exact same