Have you ever fallen for someone when you weren't expecting or even looking for it?

I've been dating a lot but I'm firmly pragmatic, looking for fun, sane FWBS. That's why it surprised me so much when I got hit had by the romance bug recently. I honestly don't know where it will go, but for now, it is definitely that starry-eyed moment. If this has happened, how have you handled it?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• Yip, that's happened to me before and just about everyone I know. It's pretty normal

What Girls Said 4

• yes omg. current situation.

iv never spoken to him. i only know him through a friend and we follow each other on social media. THAT'S IT.
    yet he's been on my mind for a year. why? i have no freaking clue.

• That's kinda creepy.

• True lol.

• It won't happen without someone making it happen lolz

• Well I haven't ever had the best track record with guys I have had 2 stalkers & set up on blind dates that always end badly!
    But recently I have started this new job & my manager he is so sweet, kind, caring, honest & really funny! I'm not sure but I think we do flirt with each other without realising it!
    I can't help it but my mind always drifts to him throughout the day! I am really good at reading people & can tell he is a genuine guy!
    But never a good idea to date someone from work sadly 😒

• Going through that right now actually.

• Nah, not like that.