Guys, Will guys ever admit to the girls they are dating another lady?

so they can for once and for all, have last girlhe was dating to stop bothering him? But face to face the guy wil never tell the girl he is seeing someone else?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• if she asked me this and i was really dating another women, i´d tell the truth.

• But at leat you tell hr maybe face to face or in person not gave her hints but no straight answers through a text?

• I also wonder that since he does not like drama and confrontation is the reason he is not replying my text But hello can't he be a mature guy and face the music not acting like a littel boy

• Some obviously can't... But same with girls

What Guys Said 5

• Well, let me ask you, if you could have sex with two guys without one knowing, i bet you would too. We are just trying to get as much sex from as many girls as we can.

• Depends if I think her reaction would be positive.
    I'm all for polyamorous relationships but if she is someone that would get easily jealous of the other girl than I wouldn't.

• some guys won't as they dont want the hassle, but i guess if he is put on the spot they might

• But that is kind of rude becase is not fair for the other lady he was dating before to guess and guess or wonder even if they are hints but he should man up and have a grown up discussion with the lady and tell hr abot it I think

• he should, some guys i guess hope they will end up being able to play both girls, but he should man up and have a discussion

• yeah i think telling someone over text is cowardly, he should man up and do it face to face

• I will then I will break up with her because she is not meeting my needs

• I'm upfront about it. Keeps expectations realistic.