How do I get a guy to ask me to prom?

Ok so I'm going into grade 12 next year and I really do not think I will get asked to prom. A have a few guy friends but we aren't on that kind of level to go to prom together. I'm going to feel like such a loser if I don't get asked or if I have to ask someone

what do i do :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Same person from that facebook page that had a age of 45 lol. Long story about that but lets say it was a family members, since mine is gone.
    I'm shocked that a pretty moral girl as your self hasn't been ask to prom yet.
    As on the other post you have added, It would seem it is true that were you live is out outrageous place to live.
    Were was a girl like you when I was 16 ? I felt the same way you did at that age.
    I wasn't a player, didn't do drugs, didn't smoke and was good looking myself but the moral code was gone even at that age when I was young but I never gave in to pure pressure and now I have never been happy with myself and all of those who had done those things, have kids they can barely afford and some even have major drug problems. It shows a lot of what your future could be. If I was their, It would be a honor to take you to the prom and I would treat you like a proper young lady as a lady should be treated

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not that big a deal -__- There will be plenty of people who don't have dates that'll be going to prom.

What Guys Said 7

• You being a girl, i believe you are underestimating the power of the pussy.
    Many guys muster up courage to ask girls to prom even when they think they have 0 chance.. So I believe you have options. But in case, you want to take matters in your own hands and ask someone out, go for it.

• You have plenty of time. I'm sure more than one guy will be interested.

• Just ask him out already, there is no shame in that

• Just go with friends or literally ask a guy yourself.

• Ever guy/ girl that is not in a relationship and is in your grade in having that exect same feeling you'll get picked don't worry

• I don't know the guys at my school really suck and their super douchey and only popular people or sluts get asked

• you'll be fine proms a let down no mater what anyway

• Were you asked to prom last year?

• In Canada we only have it at the end of grade 12

• no i took a few grade 12 classes

guys at my school are super shallow, rich and superificial and if you aren't rich and popular no one ill like you

• Hmmmm. . . I'm not so sure. If you're a girl and you're attractive, you don't need to be rich or popular for guys to like you!

• You don't have to be asked to something. ask a guy to it!

What Girls Said 3

• You have a whole year until then, a lot can happen in that time. Just have a blast and I'm sure someone will see how much you shine and it'll all happen naturally. You're a cute girl so don't get down on yourself, have fun!

• Flirt - but be subtle. You want to be known as friendly and vivacious, not "easy!" If you are sweet and bubbly, guys will want to spend more time with you.

• You're not a loser for asking a guy out