Am I right for being mad? Because my boyfriend went out with friends and he didn't invite me?

So yesterday my boyfriend was at my house, and at night he left to go with his friends, friends meaning girls and guys, but one of the girls likes him, he should have invited me right? Shouldn't i be part of the group now?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its just one of those things i'm afraid matey, a lot of guys like to keep their relationship lives and friend lives separate.

I'm sure he loves you, and his time with you, but at the end of the day he's still a guy and just wants to chill with his friends ya know?

And, as for the girl who 'likes him', I cannot say anything on that, I'm sure if he likes you, and you really have something special, i doubt he would even consider ruining that over some other girl.

All the best :)

What Guys Said 4

• I think that what you wanted is something very reasonable. Inviting you would've been something at least polite to do, since you're his girlfriend.

• Yes. He should of invited you

• Not sure... Seeing my girlfriend everywhere I'd go would drive me nuts

• I think it's normal you're mad, he probably could have handled it better.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't necessarily think so. Some of my friends' "plus ones" get on really well with the rest of our friend group and we all have a great time. Some others don't engage with the group or have particular people they don't get on with, and it's awkward when they arrive and insist on being included. I'm not sure what the situation is with his friends?