Girls, If u found the perfect man he looks cute and awesome personality and loves u and care for u and rich but overweight would u date him?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure.. we will hit the gym together.. 😊

What Girls Said 13

• If he's perfect, of course I'd date him. But your question sounds like the "cute" and "awesome personality" are the guy's judgment, not the girl's, and those are such personal judgments. If I met a guy who I thought was cute (which implies I like how he looks when that look includes being overweight) and who had an awesome personality, yes, I would date him. His being rich has no bearing on the issue for me. And that he loves me and cares for me BEFORE I've started dating him, that's actually a negative. If he doesn't really know me yet, and he already has decided he loves me, that seems more like putting me on a pedestal than like he's a guy with the self-respect to be selective getting to know me and discovering that he really enjoys being with me.

• No, I wouldn't. My family has gone through health risks because of their weight. I just couldn't bear with it if it was a health problem

• He isn't that fat 😕 just a belly fat

• Oh then I'll be totally fine with it

• It depends with what am looking for in a relationship.
    But one thing is for sure, if something makes you uncomfortable today it always will... my point is if you know he is overweight you will always feel that and whatever you're building will never last

• It depends on how overweight you talking about here. I wouldn't date the 600lbs guy but yeah, the chubby ones I would date.

• He sounds like an ideal man, why not? I wouldn't mind being with him if I love him since fat people too can loose weight (actually am petite but fat people aren't a big deal for me)

• Yeah, why wouldn't I?

• Sure why not?

• YES! Honestly weight is something that can always be changed but if he is happy and comfortable with the way he looks then its okay and nothing would ever have to change... personality trumps everything in my book

• if he was that i wanted in a man and a relationship of course i would date him

• I actually think chubby guys are cute so yeah

• This is so shallow but probably not.

• Yes he can loose weight

• I would date an overweight man as long as he had a good personality and was sweet.