Girls, Who would you choose: An inexperience, awkward but nice guy your age or a sugar daddy?

Or a guy your age who likes one night stands.

• Guy my age who likes one night stands
    8% (3)
  • Guy my age who's inexperienced and awkward but a nice a guy
    73% (27)
  • Sugar daddy who's experienced and has money
    19% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had somewhat of a sugar daddy before, when I was 20. He'd leave me money for supper & stuff. I used it to pay for nursing school.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• This is one of the very rare situations where I would suffer through teaching a virgin how to not suck at sex.

0|1
    1|0
  • Contrary to my last question on here I just don't do sugar daddies. No more than 6 years older (even this only because of Tom Hardy) otherwise same age or younger - 6 years either way is fair enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Money doesn't mean anything to me.. I can make my own money thank you very much and one night stands aren't my thing so a guy my age who is inexperienced, I mean we all have to starts somewhere so it wouldn't be a big deal.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer older guys. Young guys just want casual and they are immature scrubs. Only guys 30+can handle me like I needa be handled not to mention fuck me right. Doesn't mean I'm after his money

1|0
    0|0
    • There are some 20s guys who don't just want casual and a good boyfriend can always learn to treat you how you want.

• I've been with a couple inexperienced and awkward guys before... it's NOT for me. I like someone who knows what they're doing. Not saying I want a man whore, but having a good idea of what to do goes a long way.

0|0
    0|1
    • That's what almost every girl says though. And that means that if a guy isn't experienced by the time he's a certain age, he'll never have a chance.

• I'm not into one night stands or older guys so I'll go with the inexperienced guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Inexperienced and awkward guys are super cute to some girls! As long as its the "right" kind of awkward. (You're not doing terribly awkward things). It's definitely better than the other choices.

0|0
    0|0
  • The inexperienced awkward guy for sure:)

0|0
    0|0
  • inexperienced guy

0|0
    0|0