Does he seem to be into me at all?

Me and this guy met on tinder when I was in ocean city md. I'm from New York and so is he but he lives in Maryland now. He came up to New York in June to see his parents and we ended up grabbing lunch on a Sunday. We spent six hours at the place and had some drinks and we ended up getting a hotel room. We hung out and slept together. We spent the night and we woke up early the next day because he had to drive back to Maryland for work. He texted me right away and then things seemed to die down after awhile. Then we have been talking a lot because he was coming up to NY this weekend and he was gonna come see me too. He came up Sunday and spent Sunday and Monday at his parents and tues night he came to spend the night with me because I had a free house. He drove an hour and 15 minutes to me and we hung out, talked, had sex 3 times, slept and then he had to leave this morning at 10am. He is moving to Baltimore because he got a new job and I might be moving there next year. He texted me after he left saying "$16 Jesus lol" about the bridge that I told him to take. We had a short convo. Haven't heard from since.

Does he seem into me at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• A few things regarding this situation. The first is that generally when you meet someone on tinder, it's not to be serious and it's more for sex. The events and interactions between you two suggests this. Next is what are your intentions with this guy? Although it's not uncommon for a relationship to follow sex, your actions follow more closely to wanting a sex friend than a boyfriend. Lastly, you are both living rather far away from each other, so I wouldn't mistake him not wanting to be in relationship with someone that lives in another state (if that's what his opinion is, who knows) with you not being good enough. Best of luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• Seems like he's just interested in the free sex.

What Guys Said 2

• I think he likes to have sex with you. Could something develop from this maybe. But ut seems like a friend with benefits type of thing. Is he into you? Maybe. He does seem to disappear and reappear when you text him.

What Girls Said 0