Girls, which of these ways of inviting you to eat do you like more?

When you get asked out to eat by a guy, which of these methods to do that do you prefer?

• 'Would you like to eat at ______?'
  • 'Where would you like to eat?'
  • 'Im going to eat at ______, would you like to join me?'
  • 'We are going to eat at ____ on Saturday'
  • I prefer a different way to be asked out to eat
Guys, just vote for the one you like using most

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd recommend A or C. B makes you sound arrogant, as if you already know she'll say yes, and D just makes you sound like a douchebag for the same reasons. A and C both take her into consideration, so I think those are the best. I voted for A :)

What Girls Said 5

• I voted for C, I think that's the best way.

• I prefer a guy with a plan, so A. I'm open to B, since it just shows he's trying to give me whatever I want. C and D sound like I'm an extraneous addition, like my friends are going out and wondering if I'd like to join them, rather than he's looking for a way to spend time with me, and wondering where to take me.

• i prefer the third one

• Either of those choices is fine with me.

• I like the third one, but instead say "I'm eating out tonight, would you like to join me?"

What Guys Said 2

• There's no poll option for guys, so I voted C because that's what I would use and also it's the most effective because it shows them that you're going to eat there regardless and are giving them the chance to include them in your life.

Contrary to popular belief, most girls do not like it when guys revolve their whole lives around them.

• Probably A. C sounds good too, but since I don't eat outside often, that would simply be lying if I said so.