He said he doesn't want to see me?

He said he liked me as a person but he doesn't want to see me anymore because ''i dont know what i want in life'' and i told him me not knkwing what i want has nothing to do with him, at first he said if you want to sleep with me then im willing to see you, i told him no and later on i said i will consider it (just so that i could see him and i wasn't going to have sex with him duhhh) he said he doesn't want to see me and never wants to see me anymore. Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, he may not be totally into you and is he looking for an excuse to get out. Now personally, I can agree with him that having a girlfriend with no direction in life is not someone I really want to get into a relationship with. I do want someone who will have a career and her life together someday and has some sort of life plan and direction, not someone who lives day to day on a whim. That is just me, but I think it is also a legitimate reason to not want to date someone, sorry.

• i just wanted to casually meet him. i ddint want to have a relationship with him

• and by the way he doesn't wwant a woman with a direction in life, he is one of those guys who thinks a woman should dtay in the house

• Really? I think you are better off letting this one go!

Most Helpful Girl

• It's all falling into place now

What Guys Said 2

• I think he feels like your scewing with him.

• Unfortunately you caught him out and cos he feels he isn't going to get laid, he won't waste his time

What Girls Said 2

• Who cares? Sounds like a dog.

• Because he just wants to hit you and quit you. The whole you don't know what you want out of life thing is just an excuse.