How to get out of the "sister" zone?

so, there's this guy (obviously) named Tyler... He's my absolute number one bestfriend. we tell eachother everything, and by everything I mean EVERYTHING. He knows about my family life, boy troubles, flaws, etc. he always helps with my boy problems and comforts me when I need it. He knows he's really special to me, and I know I'm special to him. He's called me hot, beautiful, etc. whenever I put myself down (call myself fat, ugly etc) he says otherwise. We text eachother until 5 am and we can keep a conversation going. He's called me a amazing person to cheer me up. he's that one person I can trust with anything... He's talked me out of hurting myself and potentially saved my life (not over exaggerating this.) he's 5"6 and I'm 5"9 and he says "he only dates girs shorter than him" but then later he said he wished I was shorter. I don't know if that means anything but my friend pointed out it does. we can talk about ANYTHING. we each have a sick, twisted, dark mind and there's some things about eachother that only we understand. he's very polite and wouldn't hurt me in any way, (which I love about him) in fact I love everything about him. every other guy has only wanted me for my body (which is typical) but not Tyler. He's like a brother to me. He says that he would never date me because we're too close, and I always say that I agree with him, when u secretly really just want to date him. I always say I don't like him, but that's a lie. I don't know how to get out of this sister zone. please help. (Ps were only 15)

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems to me like you have already most of the good parts of a relationship right there. Sex tends to complicate things. I don't know if that's what you have in mind. At 15, my guess is that you are thinking of that. Would you risk the relationship you have right now to get sex?

Most Helpful Girl

• He is not attracted to you in a romantic sense.

What Guys Said 1

• Ever try having him "accidentally" see you naked.

What Girls Said 1

• trust me i've been in this situation. tell him how you feel for real, and if he says no, you'll have to move on. if he says yes, then congrats! c: hope it goes well!