Is this ok or am I just a freak?

I grew up in a really bad home with way to many bad things that made me not trust anybody, hate people and to have never been in a relashionship and the problem is that I only want to be in a relationship were the girl can relate like a bad home and stuff I can't c myself with anyone who hasn't grown up with a fucked up life I need someone that can relate and actually understand someone that I can tell everything to and she understands and dosnt just go tell her friends I don't know if its ok Its just what I want am I insane I have not found any girl that can relate at all but I won't put myself in a relashionship that I can't have this pleas help with any advice

Most Helpful Girl

• You are not a freak at all, I understand completely because I have had a pretty fucked up life too and I total get not wanting to be with someone who has had a "perfect life"

What Girls Said 2

• That's very toxic! I've been through some shit and I can honestly say i don't someone ask fucked up as me. Although it is a good feeling to be able to relate to someone, you should want to be with someone just because they've been through a terrible life.

• You're not a freak. I do the same thing. My boyfriend went to prison 6 years haha he gets my freaky issues.

What Guys Said 0