Honestly would you do it?

My girlfriend graduated hs. Lately she's been liking her ex-classmates friend status/post/pics a lot. Example he will write "I only want a down female that won't games" and she'll like that status. Another time my girlfriend took a pic of her new car and he said it was nice. My girlfriend then replied with a "yeah we should go for a spin soon". He then talked about how he was going to get a new car as well and put a custom turbo exhaust. My girlfriend then put the "in love emoji face and wrote i can't wait till i see it dude".

They don't hang out at all or text just online talk but this is exactly how cheating starts/ you see it in the movies. Could my girlfriend like this? it's almost as if guy is too blind to see it or either they are really good

Most Helpful Girl

• Get off of social media! You are about to drive yourself crazy & ruin your relationship over nothing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it's a tough one indeed, and it seems you are quite observant. Anyways how long have you been seeing these signs? days, or weeks?

There are two possibilities on one hand it's possible that by nature she is like that, and she is just being friendly with the other guy.

Second possibility is what you think, yes indeed a big thing like cheating starts from small things like this, and indeed if this proceeds towards cheating you'll see these signs becoming more prevalent, you'll start seeing them more often, she'll start talking to the other guy more than she talks to you, she'll even begin liking his company more than yours and it will become hurtful for you. It's scary isn't it. I am sorry I am just saying this is a possibility, I hope it never happens, but this is how it starts, yes you're right. Hence just continue to be observant and watch out for the signs, don't confront her or question her not as of now, just observe her.

Now if these signs stop after a few days then probably you have nothing to worry about, you can conclude she was just being friendly, but if it doesn't stop then it is not good and something big is on the cards, so be mentally prepared yourself if you were to face the situation (her cheating on you ), that is if it happens. Yes you're right some people are really good at hiding these things, but then how long can they hide, one day truth will be exposed, eventually.

Just beware and be watchful.

What Girls Said 2

• Well just be observant, if they start to hang out then that's when you should say something. But sometimes people like to flirt online, we don't think why but we just do it cause it makes us feel good

What Guys Said 4

• You are right in that sometimes this sort of attention can lead to cheating. However, social media is usually so far from the truth, that being interested in someone on it is almost a laughable thing. I'm not saying your situation is laughable, but I highly encourage you to not lose control over something that hasn't happened yet. It's natural that you feel uncomfortable talking to a guy like this, but that doesn't warrant a real reaction. Communication is the key in expressing yourself. Now, addressing the issue is very important. Don't make it an attack or an interrogation (remember, nothings happened) so what this conversation is a feelings check. You simply tell her that you aren't here to control her, just that it makes you feel a little strange that she would write these things to this particular guy. Her reaction and answer is key, because if she shrugs it off, then you should too. That doesn't mean ignore the entire thing, but make sure she knows you don't like her doing this, but again, you aren't trying to control her, simply telling her how you feel. Most likely it's nothing and making it into something can be really bad to your relationship. But saying nothing can also be just as damaging. Tread carefully when you address it

• I get a bad feeling from it. Unless they're just genuinely old buddies and don't even realise how it looks.

• I think you should go with your gut and talk with her about it.

Some guys just bottle it up, which is a bad idea. Others go crazy because they're insecure, and that also fucks things up.

• She may not end up cheating, but she's being flirty. You better watch out for the fine line she's about to cross.

• hmm, bad signs anyway try not to think about it and mind your own busines maybe make her a litlie jelous sometimes you just have to show to your girl that you still have possibilities with other girl , just dont go to far.