Is 26 years too much of an age gap in a lesbian relationship?

Ages: 18-44

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is, for any kind of a relationship. I remember myself being 18 and it is like remembering someone else entirely. It isn't about lacking maturity because I was always mature and responsible. It is about your philosophy of life, your priorities, your experiences, and more importantly here, your taste. I think it would be a fun experience to try and learn from, but I wouldn't count on it lasting for a long time. But, what do I know?

Good luck. : )

Most Helpful Girl

• if you truly love the person than age shouldn't matter neither should the opinions of what others think as long as you two are happy.

What Guys Said 6

• The same rules apply to any relationship. I think it's too much of a gap, but if you honestly love that person and can work out your difference, 26 years worth of difference views, then it should be fine. I don't think the lesbian aspect has anything to do with age

• That sounds like too much in ANY relationship. She could be your mother!

• Age is irrelevant unless one is under age. only connection matters

• As long as you both realise what made you lesbians in the first place

• Ewwww throw up every on my carpet hehe lick it up , sorry that was mean but still ew

• yes, even in a normal one.

• Being a lesbian is normal.

What Girls Said 4

• I think that's an inherently exploitative relationship. The older person has experienced life and knows that they want and how to get it. The younger person is bound to be na├»ve. There's a natural power imbalance between those two and nothing will ever make it balanced.

So, for me, yes. 26 years is too large an age gap, in my opinion.

• it's too much for any kind of relationship i believe.

• Yes because the girl is 18. 18 year olds lack emotional maturity. If it was 25 and 51 I would see no problems.

• No we don'ttttttt!!!

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

LOL, joking. Seriously, you don't know the person, you don't know how mature they are. Don't generalize, saying a 18yo (adult) can't do something but a 25yo (also adult) can is discrimination.

• Brain are fully developed at 25 not 18, that's science.

• Pulled the brain argument! Goodbye.

• love knows no age.. :) :) but 18 is pretty young..