Is 26 years too much of an age gap in a lesbian relationship?

Ages: 18-44

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is, for any kind of a relationship. I remember myself being 18 and it is like remembering someone else entirely. It isn't about lacking maturity because I was always mature and responsible. It is about your philosophy of life, your priorities, your experiences, and more importantly here, your taste. I think it would be a fun experience to try and learn from, but I wouldn't count on it lasting for a long time. But, what do I know?

Good luck. : )

Most Helpful Girl

• if you truly love the person than age shouldn't matter neither should the opinions of what others think as long as you two are happy.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 6

• The same rules apply to any relationship. I think it's too much of a gap, but if you honestly love that person and can work out your difference, 26 years worth of difference views, then it should be fine. I don't think the lesbian aspect has anything to do with age

• That sounds like too much in ANY relationship. She could be your mother!

• Age is irrelevant unless one is under age. only connection matters

• As long as you both realise what made you lesbians in the first place

• Ewwww throw up every on my carpet hehe lick it up , sorry that was mean but still ew

• yes, even in a normal one.

• Being a lesbian is normal.

What Girls Said 4

• I think that's an inherently exploitative relationship. The older person has experienced life and knows that they want and how to get it. The younger person is bound to be naïve. There's a natural power imbalance between those two and nothing will ever make it balanced.

So, for me, yes. 26 years is too large an age gap, in my opinion.

• it's too much for any kind of relationship i believe.

• Yes because the girl is 18. 18 year olds lack emotional maturity. If it was 25 and 51 I would see no problems.

• No we don'ttttttt!!!

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

LOL, joking. Seriously, you don't know the person, you don't know how mature they are. Don't generalize, saying a 18yo (adult) can't do something but a 25yo (also adult) can is discrimination.

• Brain are fully developed at 25 not 18, that's science.

• Pulled the brain argument! Goodbye.

• love knows no age.. :) :) but 18 is pretty young..