It started out really great then bam and it was different?

Me and this guy clicked right away when we first met so he wanted to start seeing me. It goes great and even moved a little too fast in my opinion, he was infatuated with me. Nothing about us felt wrong until I found out that he had been flirting with a girl he got some history with. This obviously made me pull away and even more when I remember that he has been with a lot of girls really a lot and none of them ended up as his girlfriend and it was never anything serious. He starts to wonder why I'm pulling away but I didn't know how to tell him, he still wants to see me and the chemistry is there. He went away for three weeks and when he gets home I don't feel the same way about him as I used to, we still see each other and he seems to like me a lot. I almost stopped texting him, stopped replying to his snapchats and one day he just doesn't treat me the same. He started inviting friends to hang with us, I had to almost run to catch up with them and got left behind feeling like that was the point. He doesn't want to cuddle the way he used to and I'm starting to notice a more sarcastic behavior from him, he calls me friend but acts the opposite way towards me. I'm getting mixed signals then I slept with him and he wants me to leave in the morning, I felt like a piece of meat and that's it. It started out great but I wasn't putting in much effort I can't tell if that's why or if he's just a jerk? He keep looking at mystory on snapchat though.

0|0
0|1

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like it might be a good time to move on

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.