I can't make a decision?

Im 23 and live with my mother (she wants me to stay). I want to move out. Im doucting which city, my hometown or another different city? I have a choice between a city full of criminals, foreigners etc or my home quite hometown where there isn't much to do besides go to school and work (i barely have any friends left). I have one day to decide? help, i have been doubting for a month.

Most Helpful Guy

• "full of criminals, foreigners, etc." Sounds like you are just repeating your fears of the city you have heard from others. It sounds like you don't really know much about the city. Do you know anyone in the city? You need to go visit, or else get information from people who live there. Why not tell us which city it is? N

What Guys Said 2

• obviously yer hometown... would u like to go to a city full of criminals as u say? better stay in a town where there's not much to do (home-entertainment xist as well) than end-up being battered.

• You have to go with your gut on these things.

What Girls Said 0