Have you ever had an open relatioship?

I wanted to know if any of you have had an open relatioship, how long did this phase last, and did it affect your relationship with your partner?

Most Helpful Guy

• Na, I used to work in an industry where open relationships were commonplace.. the people who were into that were all messed up in the head.. I wouldn't want one for that reason and because if I'm with a girl I care, I couldn't share them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally have not, but know a couple who is married and have an open marriage. They seem to like it the way it is. Not my cup of tea. But what works for some doesn't always work for others. They r very happy together tho.

What Guys Said 5

• Never, I would feel bad about it

• No i never had

• no never..

• Be very careful if you consider this, as jealously might creep into the picture regardless of how open your partners are to the concept of open relationships.

• i had it was really nice :)

What Girls Said 2

• No and I never would. It may work for other people, but I guess I wouldn't trust my partner to keep his feelings and sex separate. He may get too involved and fall for one of his sex partners.

• When I first met my hubby I already had a boyfriend. I continued to go out with the boyfriend for about six months whilst also dating my now hubby. I also had a few one night stands. My now hubby knew about the boyfriend and the one night stands. Also, I've recently started going with other guys (and some girls) after 4 years of marriage. It's not been a problem for hubby so far.