Girls a simple question?

My girlfriend graduated hs. Lately she's been liking her one of her hs mate status/post/pics a lot. Example he'll write "I only want a down female that won't play games" and she'll like that status. Another time my girlfriend took a pic of her new car and he said it was nice. My girlfriend then replied with "yeah we should go for a spin". He then talked about how he was going to get a new car as well and put a custom exhaust. My girlfriend then put the "in love emoji face and wrote i can't wait till i see it dude".

They don't hang out at all or talk via phone but instead just online talk but this is exactly how cheating starts/ you see it in the movies. Could my girlfriend like this guy? it's almost as if guy is too blind to see it or either they are really good friends. I once asked my girlfriend about him and she said he's just a friend but that's what all females say trust me/i had guy friends that got cheated on.

Most Helpful Girl

• it sounds likes she's kinda into him. and wants him to be into her. kinda strange. if you tell her you dont like how they are with each other, and she doesn't stop. then things might get a little ugly. just tell her how u feel. if she respects that, then she's a keeper, if not, you might need to let go and let her do her thing with the other dude.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't fret just yet... but continue to monitor this situation. Then Trust your gut.

What Girls Said 7

• I would be weary of it.. she might just want a bit of attention on the side by other guys but she could act upon it, she is deffiantly leading theses guys on anyway. Try talk to her about it, if it continues you may want to consider finding someone else.

• Stop posting this

• They just sound like friends

• Hmm, it sounds like she is fond of him. I'd say just keep an eye out, but if they do start texting/hanging out then it should become a cause of concern. but now that you've brought it up and she said it's nothing, try not to harp on about it because she might think you don't trust her.

• could it be that she might be cheating on you

• Wow the exact same thing happen to me. My boyfriend friend childhood friend started commenting on his post. She would like all his pictures but none of us. They eventually started texting then skyping. Fast forward three months later they slept together. I would be careful with that. it may start off innocent at first, but could lead to something more.

• Okay. So. I think you should talk to her and tell her how you feel about her actions with that guy. But before you do that, be sure that you think she likes him. Because maybe she doesn't and she will get mad and end things, an then you would blame it on yourself. Talk to her, and tell her to end things if she likes him, because it would be better for both of you. She won't be a cheater, and you won't be the one cheated on. So go ahead an TALK.

What Guys Said 5

• Regardless of whether your girlfriend likes this guy or cheats with him, which is unlikely because he says he doesn't like playing games, you need to be secure enough with yourself to not worry about it.

• Tell her that it bothers you. See how she reacts.

• Sooooo, break it off?

• hmmm sounds not good. You also Try having similar girl friends... and see her response.

• Yeah, she likes him, trust your gut.