Girls, What do girls think about me? Are they scared or something?

I am a Quiet/shy guy. When I co-incidentally catch eye contact with random girls they smile or giggle while looking at me. They also playfully tease and talk even though I am a random guy.

Sometimes random girls play with my hair, if we maintain eye contact for a few seconds and they giggle as well.

However when I am with friends ( guys only ) and I make eye contact with any random girl, they shift their eye contact to any guy friend standing beside me and hold direct-eye contact with them. They avoid eye-contact with me.

I have noticed quite a number of girls seem to make avoid eye-contact with me when I am standing with any other guy-friend.

So why are girls giving attention when I am by myself, but when I am with any guy friend / friends , they avoid eye -contact completely with me?

Do the hate me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• you might not seem very approachable.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks :) But why do they give attention when I am by myself?

What Girls Said 3

• Personally, I find it much easier to give attention to a guy when he's by himself than with friends. It's way more intimidating to hold eye contact with someone when they're surrounded by other friends. So make sure you're approachable when you're alone and when in a group :)

0|1
    0|0

But the thing is when I am with any other guy , they always avoid eye -contact with me and hold direct eye-contact with other guys.
      However when I am by myself they always grab my attention.

So why do they always focus on other guys, but not me, when in a group?

• Girls are intimidated by groups of men because it makes rejection more embarrassing the same with how men are more intimidated by a group of Wemon then one by herself

0|1
    0|0

But the thing is when I am with any other guy , they always avoid eye -contact with me and hold direct eye-contact with other guys.

• Show All
    • No idea my dear I don't know u or your friends

• No problem, gorgeous ;)

• No, it's just that when girls see other handsome guys around you, they focus on them. They don't hate you.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks :) But the thing is when I am with any other guy , they always avoid eye -contact with me and hold direct eye-contact with other guys.