If you see a cute younger looking black woman out to dinner with an older white guy in his 40s, what's the first thing that pops into your head?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd think...'Lucky B@$t*rd' ha ha

What Guys Said 19

• They are hungry?

• "I wonder if they're already been served. Where on earth is the waiter?"

• "Oh look a cute younger looking black woman out to dinner with an older white guy in his 40s"

Honestly, I don't care... just another couple lol

• I would not care about race at all. The only thing I'd notice would be the age difference - it would make me assume she's a gold digger.

• They're having dinner

• I would think of Chris Rock's statement about that, he was probably about to seize her car for debts.

• Her credit is fucked up

• Way to go.

• It will be two colleagues having dinner. Yes, I go out with my woman boss for dinner when I am on business travel. This is just to relax after a long day.

• that envious/resentful people like you, who most likely detest white people, go "what the fuck?" i personally wouldn't care, not my business nor problem.

• "Creep. Now, what do I want? Perhaps the usual."

• He's a lucky one

• I wouldn't notice it much let alone think about it, they'll seem like any other couple to me.

• Nothing, I wouldn't think anything of it.

• she is a gold digging, money loving, hooker

• She has a sugar daddy?

• Gold digger!

• The girk I like, who I haven't talked to in 8 months, so I guess like would be pat tense now, right? Well anyway, I'm going try getting back in contact with her, the reason I stopped is that as one of her side jobs, she would basically become a sugar momma. She's white by the way, so it kinda doesn't relate to your story but the guy she is and or was being the sugar momma of, is 40. There was no sex, is what she says but I dk. He basically would just pay her to, go go to dinner with him and sort of be the benefits of a girlfriend, he knew he wasn't going to get sex (prostitution) but he enjoy/Ed going out with her, even though he's paying her to be with him. Kind of a low life if you ask me, I mean, seriously? To her, it's free money, right?

So, if I saw them out, not knowing what they had planned going on, I'd junk, what the duck is a 25 year old woman soon with a 40 year old man, and sure enough, it's cause he's paying her to be

• Again, I dk if it still is going on , but like i said, that's what I want to find out, so hopefully she replies to me for the first time in 8 months

• Gold digger, but to be fair any young woman with a much older man I get that impression

What Girls Said 14

• Nothing.

I was in a relationship like this... and no body thought anything of it.

If you want me to stereotype and say "gold digger" or "escort" then sure.

But the reality of it is, sometimes opposites attract.

• Sounds like my mom and dad. Lol. Honestly, I wouldn't notice them. I'm there to eat not people watch. I save that for the train!

• I wonder how the chicken is?

• That she likes older men. It's actually not unusual for a younger woman to like an older man. I've had crushes on guys from 22 to 53 and I'm a young black woman in her 20's. o. o

• Sugar Daddy ;)
    Jk. Well sometimes thats the case haha, but I wouldn't really second look it xx

• Nothing. I don't care to assume shit.

• Nothing, happy couple or maybe they are family like an uncle taking a niece out for dinner, or maybe a dad and his daughter out for dinner

• Sugahhhhh DADDDYYYY she's got it made. Congratulations, she's with the Elite now.

• I wouldn`t think anything of it.

• That the white man has a fetish for black women

• Sugar daddy

• Sex trafficking.

• Old fart with young tart