Fellow men, would you date a girl with a pixie-cut?

she also won't grow her hair longer if you ask her to. she likes her pixie cut and will only change it when SHE gets bored of it. so would you date one?

Most Helpful Girl

• If I was a man I wouldn't...

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if I got to know her before she had the cut then yeah. But from the get-go? Nah.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 6

• No, for two reasons.

Firstly, I find it very unattractive. Long hair, in how it looks and feels, is one of the best parts of a woman's body.

Secondly, it suggests that she doesn't care what men think about her looks. Well, if you're dating someone, you should care about what person thinks.

• I'm not gonna not date someone with one. However I do have a thing for long hair.

• Not a lot of girls can pull it off, it depends on her face shape.

• so you would date one if it suits her?

• It's possible but I still highly prefer longer hair.

• Have a meme bro.

i1.kym-cdn.com/.../e64.jpg

• My girlfriend has a really short pixie cut and it looks great. It looks better shot than it does long. She's had short hair for years and I love it. She said she will probably keep it like that for ages. I'm fine with that, nothing is blocking her beautiful face

• Yeah but I'd encourage her to grow it out, I don't dig short hair on girls really.

• that's not how it works. she won't grow it out, that's point.

• i mean that's the point. i wouldn't have asked this question if it was as simple as talking her into growing hair long so she has a more feminine hairstyle

• I suppose it's possible some people will have the same haircut for the next 7 decades or something until they die.