Girls, do guys' looks matter in: sex/long-short term relationships/ dating?

Girls, honestly answer do guys' looks matter having those relationships.

• Yes
    68% (91)
  • Not at all
    21% (28)
  • other opinion in comments
    11% (15)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

36

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 35

• Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Now, if a girl has decided to take the next step with you, whether it be dating you, starting a relationship or having sex, she likes how you look. So if you've already got yourself a girl, quit worrying about your looks, she's already judged those on the first time she saw you :)

• I have to be attracted to him or it won't work.

• Yes they do, and those who claim that looks don't matter are lying. But that doesn't mean he has to look like a super model. As long as I find him physically attractive, all is well. I don't know why anyone would claim that they would be completely fine with being with a person they find unattractive.

• Looks matter A LOT to men so why shouldn't women be allowed value looks somewhat too? You have to be attracted to the person you are with but most people would rather sacrifice good looks for a better personality because a hot person with a bad personality isn't worth the time.

• Yes, they do, how much that matters however is determined by the person they intend on dating. Overall, there has to be physical attraction for most people and it's less likely to find somebody who has next to know standards for what they find attractive. That doesn't means someone who deems themselves "ugly" can't find somebody, because no one can 100% say they're ugly because someone will always find them attractive.

• Yes, they do matter, at least to some extent.

• Well for many girls he needs to be atreactive but not all the cute hot guys are the best. some are hot but totally players and the dorkes are tottaly sweet.
    In many cases boys don't have to and some they have to its on the taste of that person. but for me they can be or don't have to. All I care is the personality of that boy I meet.
    Many girls don't care and gust get the players whitout knowing that he a player.

So not always its about the looks but what they are , how they treat you and there personality

• There needs to be at least a tiny level of initial attraction. But the less conventionally attractive men usually have long term potential. They tend to be humble and appreciate you more then the typical attractive men who are used to getting whatever they want. The "less attractive" men also often have personalities and depths beyond the surface. Though I'll admit I'm generalizing and there are plenty of cases where this isn't the case, this just happens to be my experience.

I've grown attracted to men who you wouldn't necessarily think are aces in the looks department but their personalities won me over. And the fact that I could trust them and that they were dedicated. That's what k look for in a long term partner.

• It all depends, he can be the most handsome guy I know, and if he has a bad attitude towards me I will not care for anything that he says, so I guess to answer your question no

• Looks matter for long term because I'm gonna introduce him to family and friends so I don't wanna be looked down upon.

If it's just a one night stand and it's in the moment I could let looks slide because I don't plan to ever see him again

• Yes of course. You can't be with someone you find unattractive in the long run.

• Of course they do. Why would you fuck someone you aren't attracted to?

• I am more into humor... I want someone to keep me smiling and laughing... and looks will always fade...

• Sure, it matters. I would have to be a attracted to the guy, that's the only requisite.

• I voted no, simply because I love my boyfriend and if he gets unattractive I will still love him. I also fell for his personality tbh, was happy to find out he was hot to XD But if he would get unattractive I would still want to cuddle with him, have sex with him and spend time with him all the time :)

• Behavior for me... not so much with looks but he should at least look ok.. not butt ugly

• Actually it depends on the person but in my case, I'm in a relationship with a man that I wasn't initially attracted to but ended up falling for as his personality overruled everything & I ended up loving him & his looks :)

• As long as you don't suddenly start thinking "this guy is great! Maybe he's too good for me?"
      Congratulations!

• I know some people say this and it's obviously bullshit, but maybe it does matter, but once I love you, I don't care how you look and since i know that and have accepted that fact, I don't really care. I'm being genuine when I say so. Besides, don't hurt yourself too much by looking at the answers. Even if many say yes, there are still those who said no. We aren't non-existent, just the least of the two :)

• Vote A = ALWAYS x 10000000000000000000000000000000000!!!

ie: I am a part time model and serial dater who takes good care of myself and therefore expects exactly the same of the men I date and have sex with :)

• "Appearance captures your attention personality captures your heart" sometimes applies but "personality made me like them but as I grew to love them their personality shone though even more and then they were the most exquisite thing on earth" so no

• i'd like to still be sexually attracted to my boyfriend so yea, its important to me ^0^

• Yes. I don't want to be with someone I find unattractive.

• very much so

• Yes it matters! Who would want to have sex with some one they weren't attracted too... Let alone be in a relationship with rhem.

• I think not being attracted to your partner can be extremely detrimental to your relationship

• Yes, they matter. How could you be with someone you're not attracted to?

• I personally feel that looks really do matter in any situation. It's important to be attracted to the person you are with.

• If they have a wonderfully personality and are nice, sweet, smart, funny, honest, and caring. They could look like the bottom off my shoe when it rains and I stepped in mud

• It shouldn't matter because we all get old in the end.

• Maybe a bit. I believe people have good qualities. Like nice eyes, smile, bones structure, or something. Usually eyes and smile attract me first if he hasn't said something to me yet, before dating I mean. I stay with them for their personality.

• More from Girls
    5